The objective of the project is to provide “sustainable help” to flood affected victim families in a village (Sunkeshula, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh) by helping them rehabilitate and to also, help in education of the students who are suffering.
- Distributed sheep to around 220 families worth each Rs.1400 which will yield them Rs.5000 each in 4-5 months span. (Total: Rs. 3,08,000)
- Supported puppet families (25 in number) community by providing their lost musical instruments worth Rs.45,000 and puppets worth Rs.55,000 (Rs. 1,00,000)
- Provided individual livelihood necessities like carpenter tools for the carpenter, masonry tools for the mason etc., (Rs. 50,000)
- Awarded scholarships to 7 meritorious students who are at the verge of stopping their studies because parents are not able to send for monthly charges. (Rs. 42,000)
- Distributed uniforms to two primary schools and two anganwadi schools children (Rs. 50,000)
- All the money utilized (Rs.6,00,000) in the project is completely raised through 300 plus individual donors contributions.